What can a financial planner do for me? Click here.

You Know You Need Financial Advice But Who Do You Turn To?
Click here.

Suite 3, 282-284 Bobbin Head Road
North Turramurra NSW 2074
click here to view map
p: 02 9487 8200
e: click here


How do you know we are who we say we are?

The government body Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) is responsible for licensing advisers – check your Adviser is on the AFS:

Authorised Representatives Register.

An advice relationship is like any relationship it requires two parties to communicate well. If there is something you are not happy about with the advice you are provided please let us know. Our Complaints Policy outlines how we will seek to address any concerns you have.

Financial Planning Association

Our Advisers are also members of the FPA, the peak industry body for professional financial planners. FPA practitioner members manage the financial affairs of more than 5 million Australians whose investments are valued at $630 billion. The FPA’s professional framework holds the highest standards for financial planning regulation around the world. You can look up our details as members of the FPA on their website.

Institute of Chartered Accountants

Our Accountants are members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia. You can view their website here.

Tax Practitioner Board

We are also a registered tax agent and you can search for Life Strategies Accounting Services on the Tax Agent Register.


If you are receiving credit advice (that is should you borrow money and from whom) then you will also need to check on the ASIC Professional Registers – Credit Licensee.

You will be able find One10 Limited here. They hold Credit License 407713.

Employees of One10 that provide you with credit advice will be a Credit Representative and you can search for the individuals you are dealing with on the ASIC Professional Registers – Credit Representative.